2. Ways that we collect information 2.1 We may collect and process the following personal information or data (information that can be uniquely identified with you) about you: 2.1.1 Certain information required to register with the Site or to access other services provided by us, including your name, address, date of birth and if you are a Driver certain information about your vehicle etc.; 2.1.2 Your e-mail address and a password; 2.1.3 A mobile phone number; 2.1.4 A record of any correspondence between you and us; 2.1.5 A record of any bookings you have made or trips you have placed with or through the Site; 2.1.6 Your replies to any surveys or questionnaires that we may use for research purposes; 2.1.7 Details of accounting or financial transactions including transactions carried out through the Site or otherwise. This may include information such as your credit card, debit card or bank account details, details of Trips (as described in our Conditions) you have booked or offered through the Site; 2.1.8 Details of your visits to the Site and the resources that you access; 2.1.9 Information we may require from you when you report a problem with the Site. 2.2 We only collect such information when you choose to supply it to us. You do not have to supply any personal information to us but you may not be able to take advantage of all the services we offer without doing so. 2.3 Information is also gathered without you actively providing it, through the use of various technologies and methods such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and cookies. These methods do not collect or store personal information. 2.4 An IP address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), so you can access the Internet. It is generally considered to be non-personally identifiable information, because in most cases an IP address can only be traced back to your ISP or the large company or organisation that provides your internet access (such as your employer if you are at work). 2.5 We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our server, report aggregate information, and determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to our site, and to administer and improve the site.
3. Use 3.1 We may use this information to: 3.1.1 ensure that the content of the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and customise the Site to your preferences; 3.1.2 assist in making general improvements to the Site; 3.1.3 carry out and administer any obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us; 3.1.4 allow you to participate in features of the Site and other services; 3.1.5 contact you and notify you about changes to the Site or the services we offer (except where you have asked us not to do this); 3.1.6 collect payments from you; 3.1.7 analyse how users are making use of the Site and for internal marketing and research purposes. 3.2 We will not resell your information to any third party nor use it for any third party marketing.
4. Sharing your information 4.1 If we charge you any fees or collect any money from you in relation to any services on the Site, credit or debit card payments will be collected by our payment processor.
4.2 In order for payments to be processed you may need to provide some necessary details to our payment processor. We will tell you about this at the point we collect that information.
5.5 If you choose not to accept the cookies, this will not affect your access to the majority of information available on the Site. However, you will not be able to make full use of our online services.
6. Access to and correction of personal information 6.1 We will take all reasonable steps in accordance with our legal obligations to update or correct personally identifiable information in our possession that you submit via this Site. 6.2 You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with local laws. Any access request may be subject to a fee of EUR 10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. If you wish to see details of any personal information that we hold about you please contact us by way of our contact page. 6.3 We take all appropriate steps to protect your personally identifiable information as you transmit your information from your computer to our Site and to protect such information for loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We use leading technologies and encryption software to safeguard your data, and operate strict security standards to prevent any unauthorized access to it. 6.4 Where you use passwords, usernames, or other special access features on this site, you also have a responsibility to take reasonable steps to safeguard them.
8. Data analysis by WunderCar Mobility Solutions GmbH
8.1 We perform analyses on the behavior of users of our services, to establish findings for service optimization. These evaluations are conducted with a pseudonym, in accordance with § 15 para. 3 German Telemedia Act (TMG), i.e. the user name and other identifying characteristics are replaced by a random character for the purpose, making the determination of a specific natural person impossible or significantly more difficult. Within our apps, we do not use any proprietary marketing or advertising cookies.
11. Contact If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information (review, update, deletion), you can do so by writing to support(at)wunder.org. If you have questions regarding data protection, please address these by post: