We developed a software & hardware solution to run your free floating car or scooter sharing business.
Our solution provides everything you need from fleet tracking to customer management as well as mobile applications for your customers. Be ready for the next generation of vehicle renting.
Our car sharing software is used around the world. We have 99,99 % server uptime, we support >250k devices (IOS & Android) and have already driven >100 times around the world.
Wunder offers the software to cities, communities and companies.
Until 2014, Wundercar was operating a private ride sharing platform in Germany and now offers communities, transport companies and car manufacturers a ride pooling platform for the future.
Cars, of course, are not built at Wunder, but new mobility concepts are designed that are already part of everyday life in Manila, the capital of the Philippines, Bangalore in India and Rio de Janeiro.
Your fleet in full control.
Our fleet management system provides all important data about your vehicles. Check on the fuel level, view locations and receive a live update on your fleet. It is all available to you on our securely hosted cloud solution.
It features high reachability, security and stability. We make sure your system is up and running.
The focus of our solutions is to provide user friendly processes needed for building a free floating sharing business. Simple tasks like vehicle tracking or business area definition and complex work flows like managing service & maintenance are already implemented and come with every server instance.
Lock & Unlock
Lock or unlock vehicles using our backend. The system provides immediate feedback if the locking or unlocking has been successful.
Mobilize & Immobilize
All vehicles are safely immobilized and are not drivable if not rented through our system. Activation of deactivation can be done with a single click with access to the backend.
Check Battery / Fuel Level
Receive a live update on the battery or fuel level of all vehicles. Optionally prevent the return of vehicles under a certain fuel or battery level.
Finding a certain vehicle is easy. Just refresh the position and we will provide its current geo coordinates as well as its address.
Check Key, Doors & Windows
Make sure your vehicles are ready to be rented when the customer does so. Check remotely if keys are in place, all windows, doors & top cases are properly closed.
Case Study: Free Floating Scooter Sharing
We are the market leader and supply the technology for some of the best-known brands in Europe and Asia. We offer every provider the possibility to operate assets (cars, scooters or e-scooters) in a free floating and short-term rental system.
Free-floating E-Scooter Sharing is become very popular with our clients. The user will be able to enjoy individual mobility without the quest for parking space and without CO2 or noise emissions.
The system works by locating and unlocking the electric Scooter through a smartphone application.The Scooter is equipped with two helmets in different sizes. Our prices are considerably below our competitors due to our lean operating structure. All Scooters are equipped with exchangeable batteries. The client or our partners will take care of the charging and battery swapping. As a result, users do not have to worry about negative aspects of electric mobility such as battery/cable handling and charging times.
Wunder is more than a software provider: we operate a global mobility platform.
Our own mobility service is live in the world’s largest cities and we license our technology to partners.
- We start with a joint analysis of your mobility needs and demo of our technology, including any pre-existing technology which requires integration.
- Next we present you with a detailed project proposal including technology, team as well as KPIs, timelines and a clear budget.
- With your approval we begin localizing the technology, setting up KPI monitoring tools and defining the final business area.
- In parallel our growth and marketing experts can craft a customized go-to-market strategy for communicating the mobility service launch.
- We collaborate closely with your team to facilitate to launch of the mobility service, which can be tracked in real-time on your customized dashboards.
- It is also possible to assist in integrating existing vehicles such as vans, buses or shared cars on the platform as well as training professional drivers.
- We support you to scale the service and balance supply and demand
- If required, we manage all marketing and growth activities with the help of a dedicated operations team
- Our tech team provides continuous software updates and maximizes the efficiency and quality of service
We aim to get in touch within 24 hours. Our goal is to empower you to deploy sustainable mobility faster!