We are running the leading urban carpooling solution.
Our Wunder Carpool App connects commuters in the world's most gridlocked cities to people with empty seats. Anyone with a car can sign up within three clicks and instantly connect with passengers who are headed in the same direction. Unlike professional taxis, there is no profit for carpool drivers. They only share up to two rides a day and accept a convenient detour in exchange for sharing the cost of the trip with their passengers.
Cars, of course, are not built at Wunder, but new mobility concepts are designed that are already part of everyday life in Manila, the capital of the Philippines, Bangalore in India and Rio de Janeiro.
This new app shows a lot of promise. If Wunder gains momentum and garners positive testimonials, then we’ll have one more precious tool to use against the traffic problem.
Meet the Southeast Asian Carpooling App Run Out of Germany. Save money and help solve the traffic problem.
Wunder Carpool: Hamburg
A large european mobility company wants to launch a carpool service for their employees. All employees commute to the factory, which is located 30km away, in the outskirts of the city. Many employees commute alone in their cars.
Our multi-national team analysed where the employees commute from, to assure the needed liquidity and marketplace considerations to allow for relevant matching.
We offered a closed carpool system for the company for privacy and security reasons. The company is large enough to reach liquidity. We suggest to launch a private beta pilot as a proof of concept. Wunder offered dedicated launch support including hyperlocal marketing and growth support.
Wunder is more than a software provider: we operate a global mobility platform.
Our own mobility service is live in the world’s largest cities and we license our technology to partners.
- We start with a joint analysis of your mobility needs and demo of our technology, including any pre-existing technology which requires integration.
- Next we present you with a detailed project proposal including technology, team as well as KPIs, timelines and a clear budget.
- With your approval we begin localizing the technology, setting up KPI monitoring tools and defining the final business area.
- In parallel our growth and marketing experts can craft a customized go-to-market strategy for communicating the mobility service launch.
- We collaborate closely with your team to facilitate to launch of the mobility service, which can be tracked in real-time on your customized dashboards.
- It is also possible to assist in integrating existing vehicles such as vans, buses or shared cars on the platform as well as training professional drivers.
- We support you to scale the service and balance supply and demand
- If required, we manage all marketing and growth activities with the help of a dedicated operations team
- Our tech team provides continuous software updates and maximizes the efficiency and quality of service
We aim to get in touch within 24 hours. Our goal is to empower you to deploy sustainable mobility faster!